Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Brother Multi-Function Copier - Brother DCP-7030

Brother DCP-7030 Laser Multi-Function Copier

The Brother DCP-7030 Laser Multi-Function Copier is a compact and affordable, personal monochrome digital copier and laser printer ideal for home offices. Combining fast, crisp laser copying and printing with output speeds of up to 23 pages per minute, it also features high-quality color scanning in a compact, integrated device that minimizes its impact in any space constrained office. Additional features include a 250-sheet adjustable letter/legal size paper tray and a single-sheet by-pass tray, ideal for letterhead, envelopes and thicker media. For connectivity, the Brother DCP-7030 Laser Multi-Function Copier includes a USB interface. Additional Features:2-line/16 character LCD16MB memory standard Scan to E-mail/File/Image/OCROne Year Limited WarrantyUSB interface standard2Works with WindowsVista, XP, 2000, x64,Server 2003, Mac OS X 10.2.4 or greaterPersonal
Brother DCP-7030 Laser Multi-Function Copier
Brother DCP-7030 Laser Multi-Function Copier

Brother DCP-7030 Laser Multi-Function Copier Technical Details
  • Print and copy at up to 23 ppm
  • HQ1200 (Up to 2400 x 600 dpi) printing
  • Stand alone copying - no PC required
  • Reduce or enlarge from 25% to 400%
  • Color scanner - up to 19200 x 19200 dpi (interpolated) resolution
Best Available Offer




Brother DCP-7030 Laser Multi-Function Copier Review:


All In One Great Product!
By David Freis "FREIS" (Florida)
I had the Brother 2140 Lazer printer before I purchased this one and that was a fantastic printer that served me well. With the good luck I had with the 2140 Brother I figured I would give this one a try. I was done with all of my heavy duty scanning and no longer needed a dedicated scanner for intense photo scanning, so I looked for an all in one by Brother and found this one. From setup, to printing and finally scanning...the product performs on all levels and I could not be any happier. 

The only negative I have in regard to this product is the size. It is one heck of a monster AIO but that will not keep me from still giving it the 5 star rating. I have a dedicated table for my AIO and router so it is no issue for me but if you are cramped for space you had better look at the dimensions carefully.

Great Printer
By D. V. Handley
I've had this printer for a few months and love it. The only attribute I ranked lower than 5 stars is the noise it makes when 'awake'. When not actively in use, it goes to sleep and is totally quiet.

brother
By D. L. Sincavage Jr.
I am thinking of buying another one. Very nice setup and 
copy!!! My Minolta lasted ten years, and i DOUBT this one 
will last that long, but very good so far. 

A dream printer for this grad student!
By Katie (Mountain View, CA)
I love this printer. I'm constantly printing out a ton of pages--manuscripts, student papers, and the like. It is SUPER easy to set up and use. It's only jammed once and was easy to fix (I've had it for ~eight months). It's fast and scans and copies very easily. Sure, it doesn't print in color and it's not wireless--but for me, these were small downsides in a very sturdy, reliable, workhorse of a printer.

Brother DCP-7030 Printer
By C. Dunks "Bargain hunter"
I've only had this printer for a few weeks, but so far I have no complaints. It's a great size, i.e. small/compact enough to sit beside my monitor on my rolltop computer desk and therefore not too heavy either. My previous printer (also a Brother) was actually noisier when in sleep mode, so in comparison, I barely notice the noise and, in fact, often forget that it's still on until I happen to glance at the LCD screen! Set up was a breeze. I had been told that my toner from my previous Brother would work on this one but that was not the case. Big disappointment but toners have come down in price over the years, so I ordered a new one and I also got a refund on the unopened toner for my defunct previous printer. Print quality is great. Speed is fine. I needed a workhorse as I do a lot of printing about 3 times a year and I think this printer will fit the bill. As I mentioned, it's still fairly new so let's see what happens over the next year!!

1 comment:

  1. Now you can secure your all time by having Brother DCP. It is a laser printer which produces high quality printing and copying at the rate of 21 pages per minute. And its three-in-one work feature make your work easier by having print, scan as well as photostat.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive